Weaving Within Reach! Available for Pre-Order
You guys!!! This is the beginning of a most fabulous season of making! I’m so excited to announce that my new book, Weaving Within Reach is available for pre-order. You can find an autographed copy in my shop or find it at Amazon, Barnes & Noble or Indiebooks! The on-sale date is August 21st. Here’s the most important thing to know about this book: you will find gorgeous woven things to make, to use, and to give!
You will find easy projects even if you have never thought about weaving before. You will also find lovely things to make if you’re old hat at weaving. These are modern, useable projects including, bags, pillows, clutches, jewelry and more. Make two-thirds of these functional projects with no loom at all or with a loom you make at home. The cowl above and storage baskets below use only yarn and recycled cardboard boxes. Make the other third of projects, like the leather-handled tote below, on simple frame looms.
There are so many good things that will come with this book including:
- A special pre-order gift to be announced SOON! Hang on to those receipts.
- A blog tour featuring Weaving Within Reach on some of your favorite internet spots, with some great giveaways.
- A book tour, where I’m hoping to make stops in places like Denver, L.A., San Francisco, Portland, New York, Boston, and Minneapolis (YOWSA!)
- A fabulous set of companion videos where we can make some of these gorgeous projects together.
- Snazzy project kits in the shop for your favorite book projects so you don’t have to go hunting for materials that you love.
Hope you enjoyed this little taste of the Weaving Within Reach. It’s going to be hard for me to choose which projects to share. I think you’re going to like so many of them.